If you opted in to transfer your email account to The Messaging Company, we’re pleased to advise that email accounts have started being transferred, and you will soon be able to enjoy your new email service.
How can I tell if my email account has been transferred to The Messaging Company?
- You will receive a confirmation email when your email account has been transferred.
- If you use webmail, you will notice a new, modern interface. The Messaging Company’s logo will also appear in the top left corner.
- If you use a third-party email client (such as Microsoft Outlook), you should not notice a visual difference.
When will my email account be transferred to The Messaging Company?
We expect to transfer all email accounts to The Messaging Company by mid 2024.
All other customers:
Your existing email provider will advise you of the expected timeline for transferring your email account.
Will my email service be interrupted?
- Most email accounts transfer within a few minutes, so you are unlikely to notice any interruption to your email service.
Where can I go for support?
- Before your email account has been transferred, please contact your current email provider for support.
- After your email account has been transferred, please contact our team for support.
We look forward to becoming your new email provider!